Saturday, January 1, 2011

New beginnings....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

There is nothing like a new beginning, especially the New Year.  This year, it is also the beginning of a new decade. Twice as nice.  This is the time of year that most take a moment to decide where the rest of their life will head.  For it has been proven that a person with goals is more on task to complete those goals than those who have no goals at all.  I have, over the years, kept "goal posters" and sometimes, to my complete surprise, the things I post on my goal poster come to fruition, maybe not the same exact color, but it does come to pass.  I choose to keep going in that very path. 

Recently, within the past year, I got my dream desk, almost to the letter of my goal poster picture.  I still have the picture around the office to remind me that dreams can come true.

( I am still expectantly waiting for my Mercedes) :0)

Here are some more pictures from my goal poster, which I changed from an actual poster to a virtual one, in my original blog.  There are way to many to post, but here are some shots from my virtual goal poster. ( Which I am hoping works as well as the physical one!)

  My RV:















My NJ Summer Home:













I will no longer bore you with my "wild" expectations, but will leave you with some quotes from one of my favorite authors; Napoleon Hill:

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.

The greatest achievements of men, were at first, nothing but dreams of the minds of men who knew that dreams are the seedlings of all achievements. A burning desire, to be and to do, is the starting point, from which the dreamer must take off.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Napoleon_Hill   

Loudly yours,
 and Happy New Year!




Alicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment