Friday, December 31, 2010

WOO HOO!! Actually have a 5 question Friday on a FRIDAY!

Wow! I actually made it here on the right day!  Awesome.  That makes me feel good about the new year that is about to show its face!!  Here we go!

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
 
Our Christmas tree usually stays up until after our Anniversary, since we got married with Christmas decorations on the altar.  Our Anniversary is January 12th...this year, we will celebrate 20 years!!!  Amazing how fast it went by.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
 
Yes, I have plans to go to my parent's house...not sure how late we will stay.

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
 
To be more fit, spend more time with my hubby, save more $$, live more frugally, to be free of credit card debt.

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
 
I would be at a relative's house, usually, or have people over.  Usually always with family. :0)

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
 
The best way I've spent my New Year's Eve was the year we were in Ecuador for New Year's.  It was so amazing to see the way another country celebrate their New Year's Eve.  It was almost like Halloween, in that people dressed in masks and did funny things, like throw pots and pans out the windows.  It was wild....kind of scary, too.  They have scarecrow like "Viejos" (like old man...signifying the old year) and they dance with them, parade in the street, dress up like old women, beg for money...it's crazy.  I am grateful my parents took me to see it all in person!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment