Friday, January 28, 2011

Five question Friday!

    From Friday5.org
    1.  What’s your favorite kind of cracker?
    My favorite kind of cracker is the Snack Factory Pretzel Crisp. It is a very flat pretzel that is like a cracker.  I love crunchy things and this is about the crunchiest you could find.
    2.  What part of your residence gets the best natural lighting?
    The room that gets the best light is my office.  It is so nice to work in the sunshine.  I am very lucky that way.
    3.  What song have you frequently listened to lately?
     

    The song I have listened to frequently lately is He is with you, by Mandisa.  Great song; very uplifting.
    4.  What could you use a little break from?
    Oh my gosh, the snow!!!  There is just way too much of it.
    5.  What’s going on in your town this weekend?
    Well, not too sure about the whole weekend, but I know there is Movie Night at St. Christopher’s tonight.  The kids are really looking forward to it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment