Friday, January 14, 2011

.Five question Friday!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
  • Legally Blonde
  • Rudy
  • Uncle Buck
  • South Pacific
  • I am sure there are more, but I will spare you!!

2. What’s your biggest pet peeve right now? 
People who refuse to listen to my instruction.  Goodness gracious.  When I give direction, it’s not for my health, people!!  There is a reason behind it and for God’s sake, just do your job.  Major lack of trust on the part of some unnamed people.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Sweetheart, loving, kind, fun.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Singer, recording artist.

5. What is your one “splurge” item that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Sneakers or a coat.  You need them to protect your joints, keep warm and look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment