Saturday, January 22, 2011

Five question Friday answers on Saturday! :-)

Here are the questions from www.Friday5.org!

(It's funny how Amy B was "talking" about superheroes this past week)

1.     There are superheroes named Superman, Superfly, and Supergirl. Based on your performance this past week in whatever you do, what would have been your Super_____ name?

  • My super name would be Super Multi-tasker, taking on all kinds of tasks in all kinds of ways! Boldly going shopping in light speed to make it in time for the kids to get out of school, balancing the budget for work and home, saving wayward children in need of cash, braving the wind and snow to get the car to the shop on time!!  
  •  
2. This week, what has been superterrific and what has been superlame?
  •  This week, it was superterrific because I felt as if I got things done in both my work life and my personal life.  Things seem to be falling into place and happening in a satisfactory way.  My crazy piles are diminishing, things are being put in order, etc.  Things are going well in the Communion planning phase and we booked our caterer and the location, photographer, hair stylist, etc.  (Just need the dress!!)
  • Superlame.....the van maintenance eating away my savings!  Brakes needed to be replaced along with the 30,000 mile check up.  Almost a grand!!!!  Ugh....forget saving for the beach this month.
  
3.   Which of Superman’s abilities would have been the most useful this week?
  • To fly....just to get places faster...although in this weather, it might not be the best thing to do.  I take that back...superhuman speed to do things faster and have more time for other things.

4.   What do you most expect will be super this weekend?
  • Well, I will get to finally go to Vincent's soccer game and maybe some sledding if its not too cold.  I love to get to the slopes and get a thrill on the hill with the kiddies....(if I could just get them to walk on the sides of the hill after!!)

5.   What are your thoughts this week about the coming Super Bowl?

  • I guess it all depends.  Living in a Jets household, it will be more exciting if they get the chance to play. If not, it will be a lot more subdued.  Not being a foot ball fanatic, it is not too important to me.  I think I am working that day, anyway. :0) 
Loudly yours,
Alicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment