Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello All!

Here are the five questions for today's Five Question Friday! Brought to us from http://www.friday5.org/

1. Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland?    

The most beautiful winter wonderland was right here in my town on my Wedding Day.  It had been snowing the night before and on the big day, the whole place was covered in glistening snow; it was breathtaking.  The trees sparkled and everything was covered with snow, all things made pure by Mother Nature's perfect blanket of snow.


2. In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent?    

The only way I could think it would be a winter of discontent is that I really don't like being cold and the snow makes things uncertain in business....sometimes things get postponed, etc.

3. What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted?    

The last wintergreen thing I tasted was a life saver.  Not my favorite, but I must have wanted something sweet and that was the only thing around.

4. Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter?    

No one I know intimately, but there is a neighbor close to me who would personify that nickname. (Don't worry neighbor friends, if you are reading this, I am sure its not you!)
 
5. Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains?

Oh yeah! My Anniversary!!  We celebrate 20 years together this year. Boy, did it go by fast!!  I also love to take the kids sledding whenever I get the chance, so I am looking forward to that again.

All the best,
Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment