Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pokemon....the great uniter


NEVER in a million years would I ever think that there would be a game created that would keep the attention of all of my kids, equally…..but whaa laaa!  Along came Pokémon.   It started back in the day when Gavin was in Kindergarten at Alfred Vail School.  “MOM!” he would yell.  “I need Pokémon cards!!!”  So it began, with the cards….all….over….my….house; arguments would ensue….”he be bent my card, he lost my card, HE ATE MY CARD!!!!”  

 Soon that died down (thankfully) and along came the game boy game; which is still in play to this day.  First it was Game boy, then DS, now, the DSi.  Still exciting, still uniting.  Thanks Pokémon, for keeping my kids entertained for all these years!! Xo
Loudly yours,
Alicia

ps-In the picture above is my almost 18 yr old playing Pokémon with his 11 yr old sister while helping his 8 yr old sister with her game. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment