Friday, February 4, 2011

Five question Friday!

Actors/Actresses

1. Favorite actor/actress growing up?

My favorite actress growing up was Molly Ringwald.  
 I just loved (and still do) watching her in all her movies.

2. Favorite TV show/movie they were in and why?

   My favorite movie Molly was in was 16 Candles.  It was a movie I  could relate to since I was not the prettiest girl nor the most popular in High School.

3. Favorite quote by said actor/actress?

“I just want them to know that they didn't break me.”                               Molly Ringwald  as Andie in Pretty in Pink

4. Favorite image of said actor/actress?

My favorite image of Molly was at her birthday party with Jake at the end of the movie.

5. What would you like said actor/actress to appear in?

I would like Molly to appear in a follow up Sweet 16 movie or appear in a sitcom, like Glee.  :0)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MOLLY RINGWALD TOO!! How is this the first I'm hearing about it? I watch her movies whenever they're on TV!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete