Friday, March 4, 2011

Five question Friday!

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Not at school, but at church. Dan and I would go to the car, thinking we had them all and whaa laa.!  One is missing.  We would just run back into church and scoop them up. They were usually under some pew or running around while we were talking to friends.   We did lose Vianne when we went to see the Tree in NYC, but thank God, we found her.  
Sometimes, in frustration, when one of them is getting out of hand, I threaten to leave them on the side of the road.  I tell them, "See that patch of grass right there?!?  I am going to drop you off and leave you there if you don't stop your behavior!!" (Usually its Vincent)  I know I'd never do it, but it works...sometimes.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
That's a tough one.  I really don't remember.  I know I had a boy I liked and we would see each other almost every week as our parents got together for prayer meetings.  We did not "go out" but we playing "Office" together and I think I may have kissed him, but it was very innocent.
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.)
My silly fear is that my usefulness would run out.  I know it is bound to happen when I am really old, but that is probably why I am involved in so many things.  Keeps me feeling useful.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
It depends on the situation.  When its close to home, I can cause it.  When it is work related,
I do my best not to cause it and try to avoid it when possible.  I have been known to blurt 
things out and I am totally not shy when it comes to those close to me. I tell them like it is.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
So random!!!  Not sure. I like carpet to keep my feet warm, but these days, I am leaning toward wood floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment