Friday, February 25, 2011

Five question Friday!

 This week's questions from http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

1.    . Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes! I learned in college from a guy I had a crush on.  We worked at the shoe store together.

2.  What are two foods you just can't eat?
The 2 foods I just cannot eat are anchovies and liver. Blech.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I do buy GSC!  I have 2 Girl Scouts in my house!  My favorite kind is Dulce De Leche.
As a matter of fact, I have to pick mine up today!

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I pamper myself by going for occasional pedicures, or giving one to myself with one of my best friends!  Also, I make time for girl time and run away next door to escape from it all. Thank God for my Sisters and girlfriends who I hang with! xoxoxo

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
          I really don’t have a nickname, but my sister calls me Aleese, 
          short for Alicia. I also am called Mommy quite often, but that’s 
          just a result of birthing all of them! J

No comments:

Post a Comment