Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Change is not always fun....


A little part of my heart died this morning as my hubby confirmed to me that a dear friend is indeed moving to another state far, far away.  Change sucks. Right now, I hate it.  I am losing too many beloveds. One of my very best friends in the whole world is leaving and she is taking with her a wonderful family with whom we share faith and many memories.  My 2nd baby is getting ready to spring the nest as well and it is a little overwhelming. Normally, I love change. I embrace it, love its challenges….when it comes to things.  When it comes to changing in the people department, I am not as open.  I admit it.  Saying goodbye sucks.  It makes me very sad and it’s been tough.  It makes it harder to do the normal everyday things, like writing this blog.  I just haven’t been able to think long enough to write until now.  I know time heals most wounds and thank God I do have other friends and children, but not like the two of them.
Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment