Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another 5 questions...

Hey there!  In a time crunch today, so in order to save time, I am yet again stealing the 5 questions from none other than Amy!

Here they are:

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
DependsOn Christmas Eve, we open our presents from my parents, usually at their home and 
on Christmas Day at our home in the morning, then at Grandpa's in the afternoon.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
I love the cookie cake Christmas cookies that my Sis in law Christina usually makes. They are so yummy!!

3. What’s the worst Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Probably a grab bag gift of some sort....it was bad enough not to remember.

4. Christmas song that you love?
Oh, my gosh, there are so many....It came upon a midnight clear, Go Tell it on the Mountain, O Holy Night....I can name more, but I will not bore you...

5. How many trees do you put up?
We put up one big one, that has the lights built into it (the best investment, ever!!) and our Jesse Tree, which I will tell you more about in my next entry...hopefully tomorrow~

Loudly yours,
 
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment