Friday, December 24, 2010

On the Day before Christmas....


 Christmas is almost here.  The shopping is done. Baking is still a happening thing.  We are one hour from chaos time and its eerily quite.  I know its coming, but I love the little quite times, like right now.  Do I love the craziness? Yes and no.  Part of me is looking forward to it being all over, but the joy that the season brings, makes me want it to last forever....so you could say I am torn.  Torn that life always proves that it must have the good with the bad and that the good only will come all the time when we are eternal friends in heaven.  So, craziness, give me your best shot!  I can take it and look forward to a whole lot more.  
Merry Christmas everyone...and a joyous holiday season, too!
Loudly yours,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment