Saturday, December 4, 2010

5 questions....

Here is a fun format I borrowed from my Sister in law, Amy.

1. What’s on the top of your holiday wish list and why?
The thing at the top of my holiday wish list is a flip cam so I could capture the kids and record songs for my Cherubs choir so they could rehearse at home.

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
My parents used to be able to find a way to get me most of what I was wishing for at Christmas, so nothing comes to mind as a kid opening  up gifts, but my favorite memory of a Christmas present was the year I started working and could afford to get my family a DVD player with a couple of DVDs.  I think I was more excited to have them open up their gift more than any other gift I have ever opened up, with the exception of my Daughter, Vianne, who was born on Christmas Day.  She was, hands down, my best Christmas gift. :0)
 
3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
If I had life to do over again, I would be a professional singer, singing on Broadway as a young person, then have my family and find a way to blend both my family life and my singing career together.  I am lucky enough to have venues in which to sing on a weekly basis.  Honestly, I did it backwards from what I would have liked.  I have my family and I am singing professionally, but not as big a venue as I'd like, but I am happy just having the chance to share the talent loaned to me from God.

4. When do you put up your tree?
Right after Thanksgiving. It allows us to enjoy the tree longer.  We usually keep it up until our Anniversary in January, in honor of our getting married with the Manger at Church.

5. What is your favorite Holiday?
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving since it is a time to be grateful, and it is not as stressful as Christmas.  Christmas is a close second, but with all the kids, it can get crazy, so Thanksgiving comes first. :)
 
Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment