Sunday, May 27, 2012

Crazy Memorial Day Weekend....for us, anyway

Things have been a buzz around here, so busy, I have hardly had 2 minutes to sit down and write my little blog.  I am taking the time this morning because I have a tiny little window of opportunity, this quiet (not for long) Sunday morning.

I have begun a new part of my life through a new business venture and that had taken up a lot of my time.  I am still happily buying gold whenever I can and managing the gold buying division, but am thinking of different ways of branding myself and my businesses.  This new business is creating such a buzz and excitement, it is contagious. Hosts that were disappointed that people were not coming are now so excited to offer their guests the opportunity to shrink their bodies and fatten up their wallets at the same time. I call it the Melt Party.  
Melt your body and your gold and silver.  Result?  Come out richer AND skinnier!  Gotta love it.  Works like a charm.  This up coming month should provide fruitful and I am excited!!

As far as Family goes, things are buzzing wildly because Tabor Idol is upon us (a fundraising concert we put on in our town)  and we are all gearing up to participate.  Well, most of us are.  The older girls are rehearsing, non stop and hubby and I are trying to decide what we should sing together.  We still can't decide.  

I am going to sing Songbird by Fleetwood Mac and Hey You by Pink Floyd.   I just love those songs and it should turn out good.  I just have to get a band to back me up for the awesome rock interlude.  (May have to turn to a music background)  Either way, it fills the rock star yen in all of us here at the Bozza abode. 

Then there is Memorial Day!  We went to our first parade yesterday in the town over from us, where hubby grew up and it was fun!  I got to sit with an old friend and visit with some family briefly, although I missed my little smushy God-Son and that was a bummer....
Although the parade got off to a late start, I was pleased that the kids behaved very well and I got to use my new beach chair, which I am in love with.  I may buy a couple more for the boys...or have them pay for it themselves. :)  

Loudly yours,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment