Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, 3rd Son

May is a crazy, crazy month.  First is my Sister's Anniversary, my Mom's Birthday, my Daughter's Birthday, My Niece/GodDaughter's Birthday, My Birthday, and my Son's Birthday.  May is finally winding down.  My Son's Birthday is the sign that it is all finally coming to an end.

Nathan was born to 2 older Brothers in the wee hours of the morning.  I remember it well since hubby was falling asleep while I was in labor and I kept nudging him to stay awake.

After we got home, I was, of course in love, but there was something very different about this baby.  I noticed that when he looked at me, he looked at me as if he knew me before.  It was the strangest thing.
It was an eerie feeling at first, but the feeling passed, as he was my little bundle of joy. He was a very happy baby and very receptive to song.  He loved bouncing around to Gloria Estefan's Reach Album, especially Party Time. He would just bounce every ounce of his little body all over the place. It was so funny to watch!  He was a fun baby.



Fast Forward to today, Nathan is a talented Drummer, who tinkles on the piano, marches in the Drum Line Section of the Marching Band at his High School as well as the Concert Band and Pit Band for the School's plays.




We are proud of Nathan and his talents.

Happy Birthday, Nathan!


Loudly yours,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment