Friday, May 18, 2012

Five Question Friday!

1. What’s the last thing you bought for yourself?
The last thing I bought for myself was a new business!  The company is called It works Global and it is such an awesome company!
I will start using my Ultimate Makeover Body Wraps as soon as I get them to help women and men lose inches off their bodies!

I am so excited!  You can check it out here:  
www.bozza.myitworks.com

or here:  https://www.facebook.com/wrapwithmealiciab


I personally lost over 4 inches off my body in 45 minutes!!

2. What is your favorite meal on a hot summer day?
Cucumber Salad with fresh tomatoes from the garden mixed with vinegar and basil....mmmmmm

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
I might buy a new one this year....maybe the bikini I have always wanted!!  Now that I am part of  a new
company that could give me that luxury with out surgery!! :)  Tee Hee!!!  So happy!!!

4. What kind of candy are you like?
Everlasting Gobstopper... I can be like the Energizer Bunny  and sometimes I am hard...
on myself and others, but sweet, nonetheless.

5. What are you most passionate about?
Providing for my family
Singing
My friends
Helping other people
My little town

Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment