Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Question Friday 6/1/12

From Five Crooked Halos

1. What were you scared of as a kid?
As a kid, I was scared of leaving a place and never returning.  Not exactly sure why. The most common place I feared never going back to was my cousin's house in S Orange.  It was so beautiful.  I loved being there at the Mansion.  The property was beautiful. I have so many memories there and sometimes, even today, I go and park near it just to look at it and remember.


2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?

Pretty well. It depends on where it is. One of the best places I have slept was The Wolverton Inn in Lambertville, NJ and Embassy Suites in Parsippany, NJ.  The beds there were awesome.


3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
 
I would want to meet Judy Garland or Marilyn Monroe (the dead people) and Jennifer Lopez or Johnny Depp (alive)
Why? First of all, they are all in the entertainment business, something I wish I could be a part of.  Most of them are singers, like me and I would love to pick their brain and just get to know them.


4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?

Pool side.  Hate the sand.


5. What is your favorite summer dish?

Cucumber Salad.  Just love the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment