Friday, March 18, 2011

It;s time for 5 question Friday! :)

 
 
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No, thank God!.  Hope I never to have to!

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes. I hope to make it into a Christening Gown for my future Grand-babies or a Communion Dress for Gabriella.  Hopefully, both!!.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you’re happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
When I am happy, anywhere is good, but if I have time, I love to run at the Golf Course down the street from my house. When I am stressed, right to my next door neighbor's to borrow some wine. Sad? Bed.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don’t have kids…will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
I only let them sleep with me under unusual circumstances, like a thunderstorm or nightmare.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Sometimes, but I usually fall asleep.  I like to watch George Lopez sitcoms on Nick @ Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment