Friday, March 25, 2011

Lucky Leprachaun....


I have no idea why, but we have been bit by the Leprechaun bug at our house, a week late.  What can I say, my kids can sometimes be late bloomers.  It all started when my 2nd eldest Daughter, Yanni, (I like to call her) left a note for the Leprechaun on the coffee table in our living room. The note reads: Dear Mr. Leprecaun, Here is a gift for you. I tried to make it for days. So please, take it. From Vianne (I think she is referring to time when she say she tired to make it.) 
So, lo and behold, the Leprechaun came and left a note: It reads: THANK YOU!


This morning, she found the note and was very excited!
(She also informed me that her cousin got a charm with her initial on it from her Leprechaun)

We got into a debate with Rach, my 11yr old about Leprechauns being real and I pointed out the if fairies were real and Leprechauns were the ones who made their shoes, wouldn't they be real, too?  I told her that I would ask the Leprechaun to help me get lucky and book another party! Guess what?  A phone call came this morning. Guess who has a party tomorrow?  Me. Guess Mr. Leprechaun is real, after all!

Loudly yours,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment