Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

How do I express gratefulness to my Savior, who died on the cross to take away my sins? I do not believe there is anything so great that I could do to equate the great love shown by His sacrifice.  In the spirit of the little drummer boy, I offer this movie,  its author unknown. I first heard it sung by Mary Welch Rogers, from the Atlanta, Georgia area through my very good friend, Natalie, who used to attend church with Mary.  Natalie brought it to church about 14 years ago for me to sing it at the Living Stations of the Cross. I have been singing it every year ever since.  It is a truly moving song, that brings most to tears.  I am honored to share it every year and with you, here, today.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFyKvm8ZK8U]

No comments:

Post a Comment