Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Question Friday 4/27/12

1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates?

Sometimes yes, and sometimes not. It all depends on what it is.  I personally am hesitant to make them finish,
since I believe that it fostered a need for me to finish everything on my plate when I don't need to if I am full.

2. Do you give an allowance?

No.  I want to.  It's just not something I do just yet. I think I am going to start in the Summer.  I know they should have
some money, but I am lost with how much each of them should get, and whether or not it should be work based or not
and it hurts my head thinking about it, so I just don't.


3. Do you actually park your car in the garage?

No, since I do not have one, but I wish I did.


4. What is one food you will NEVER cook?

Liver


5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?

Our annual trip to Ortley Beach, some day trips, nothing truly exciting....don't remind me. I wish I could tell you that my husband will wisk me away to the Carribean or take me on a Medditeranian Cruise...but alas....it is not so.  Just the Jersey Shore.....blah.
I know there are some people that cannot even afford a vacation and I should be appreciative, but going on vacation with 7 kids....is 
NOT. A. VACATION. Let's just get that clear.  Even when last year, I had hired help to watch the kids, it was still work.  Whatever.  It is not going to last forever, it is giving my kids great memories with
their cousins, it makes for some great stories and great pictures, so it is what it is. BUT...would I love to get away?  Oh yes......far, far away.  Even for a little while....or maybe a couple of weeks even.  A girl can dream, you know...

Thank you for the questions @fivecrookedhalos!
Loudly yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment