Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Question Friday 4/13/12

1. Who mows your grass?
My Son, Nathan or my Husband, Dan.  I take care of the gardening, which can be a pill, but 15 minutes a day usually does the trick!

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <— my addition to the question)?
I do have a gallery but not all hanging on the wall, some are in bookcases, some on shelves, some on the wall.

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)
The Bible, mostly as well as Think and Grow Rich and Ask and it is given by Esther Hicks

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?
I have gluten allergies and I have been doing really well with it.  I just have to find the hidden gluten and I am on that!

5. What’s your go to meal to cook in an hurry?
Rotisserie Chicken.
 
Questions for Friday, April 13th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust, Anna (@annacdaisy) from Single Mommy Chronicles, Erin (@emenchho1) from The Life and Times of E1, and Gas Family (@Gasfamily) from The Gas Familyfor their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

No comments:

Post a Comment