Tuesday, June 19, 2012

3 things I am grateful for....6/19/12

1. Information

In today's crazy financial market, a leg up on what is really going on is a great thing.  Today, I am grateful to have the time to listen to information that will help me and my family keep our finances safe and growing.I got the chance to listen to info from the Elevation Group and I think the information is worth while.

2. Family members

Good family members are worth their weight in gold. Thank God I have a great family. Sometimes they can drive me nutty, but I love them, none the less!!  It is a great game of give and take and I am happy to be in the "game" with them. :)

3. Integrity

I sure am grateful for those who take responsibility for their lives and who show up when they say they will and do what they say they are going to do.  I sure hope that I always model that to my kids!!

Loudly yours,


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment