Saturday, June 9, 2012

Five Question Friday on a Saturday!

My life has been such a whirlwind lately.  I have not had time for very much lately!!  I do have the latest questions from yesterday, though!
Here they are!
Loudly yours,
Alicia

1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?


No, nothing special.  Does breathe a sigh of relief count?

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?

Go to the pool!!  Love my pool because it is so woodsy and has a Pocono feel...and its quiet. :)

3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
 

Run around with my friends, ride bikes, go hiking in back of my Cousin's immense house, take trips to the shore, the Poconos or trips to Ecuador.  Great fun!

4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
I was 22.  Not really, maybe a little right before the wedding since we were late, but otherwise, no.


5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)
Rachael, Vianne, (veeahn), Gabriella, (Bella), Isabella, Jessica, Elizabeth, Sabrina, Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment