Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Five for Friday, June 24th



1. What is your current favorite TV show?
 
My current favorite TV show is Glee, but since it is currently not showing any new episodes, I am watching So you think you can dance or The Bachelorette.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
 
When I was little and  I tried the Dorothy Hamil hair-do....as you can see, it did not suit me well.  I am the sad looking little girl on the left.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
 
I thought I was cool because we got to eat a picnic lunch in the clouds when we visited Ecuador.  I also thought I was cool because I went to Universal Studios in California.  :)

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
 
Yes!  Take the kids to the movies on free movie day, visit a local park or historical site in your area.  There are also many websites that will tell you about free things to do in your area. Hiking is also a great family fun thing to do. Take lots of pictures!!


5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
 
Probably not now, since the kids are still little, but when they are older, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment