Saturday, June 18, 2011

Five question Friday answers on Saturday! :-)

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Going to the pool with the kids and walking alone on the boardwalk in Lavalette in the morning while watching the sun rise.  There is just nothing like it.  Its like I am totally alone with God.  I can assess my life and truly think about things.  I just love it and look forward to it every year.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever’s on sale?
I use the plant based LD from Costco.  I love that is has minimal smell and is on the natural side.  Does a good job, too.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Salad.  Eat it all the time.  For the kids, grilling is great.  Thank God Dan makes dinner most every night! :) Love my personal family chef! 

4. Do you have any talents?
Singing is my number one. Juggling time is the other.  Improvements are always necessary.  Mostly in the juggling part.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I have to copy my SIL on this one and say parenting as well, but if we are talking on the talent side, it would be piano.  I think it would be fun to sing and play.  Clairvoyance would be nice as well...this way, I could know where my kids were at all times and know what they are up to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment