Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday 5 6/3/11

 
I know I have been away in like, for-ev-er....but I am back with a repentant Friday 5!
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? 
 
Landscaping.  We have a lot of work to do and with 7 kids, I would not want to worry that I would find one of them drowned.  They can't drown in grass.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
 
UGH.  Not one I want to wrestle on a Friday.  I guess it depends. If a person is killing one of my friends or family members right in front of me. Death penalty.  I guess it depends on the situation and whether they are super crazy and a threat to people or just temporary crazy....otherwise, I plead pro-life (esp in the case of the unborn).

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
 
White paint.  Two of our kids painted our brand new, renovated bathroom....All White.  They are so lucky they are cute....

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
 
Once or twice a year, unless I get a root canal. Then its like 5.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

My favorite animal is a bird or a horse.  I do love certain dogs, but hubby won't even go there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment