Friday, July 1, 2011

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

No. Not into that thrill.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

It all depends on where and the weather. If it were perfect weather and no bugs, then drive thru. Otherwise, inside. It's nice to know your head is resting on your own headrest in your own car, if you get what I mean.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

Yes, by my wonderful husband. Every week. I love the way he spoils me that way. I go Costco shopping every week though.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Love the way Toni waxes them, although I don't get there as much as I'd like. Toni, my favorite eyebrow lady, makes them always look perfect. In between, I like the little shavers for eyebrows.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

Maybe, since I have such a varied, crazy life. Most of those who I went to high school I am friends with on Facebook, so they already know what's going on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment