Friday, April 15, 2011

Five question Friday!


1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
 
Oh, the flowers!! Right now, the daffodils are springing up in my garden and they make me so happy to see them!!  I love the way they spring up more and more every year and this year, they are a sight to see. :)

2. What was your best birthday ever?
 
Believe it or not, my birthdays usually stunk every year.  This past year, it was awesome. I could not have asked for a better birthday.  Nothing special, but it was just an amazing day all around. I especially liked being wished "Happy Birthday!!" all day long by my facebook friends.  

3. What is your favorite dessert?
 
Death by Chocolate.  Best ever!!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
 
I am so sorry, officer, I just didn't realize it.  <Puppy dog eyes>

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
 
Thankfully, I have an internal alarm that gets me up every morning. Do I bound out of bed every morning? No, sometimes I get more zzzs, but it depends on the workout schedule for the day.  If its a longer class, I get up right away, it its shorter, I might linger for a few more minutes.  Usually, I have to get up earlier because I have to clean the living room up in order not to trip on anything while I am working out, so I will usually get right out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment