Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Five question Friday! Well....mostly....


1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
My favorite Easter tradition is to go Easter Egg hunting on Easter, go to Mass and visit with family.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Oh my gosh, long, hot bath. Just love it. I heard on the radio once that you should bathe with a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide and 2 cups of Epson Salt at least once a week.  I. just. love. it!!!!

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
Yes, I can parallel park, did it last week.  Would love one of those cars that did it for me, though. Not a favorite thing for me to do.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
It has to be the candy covered Cadbury Chocolate Eggs, but I have not seen them this year.  Also love Brachs jelly beans.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
95% religious.  We mention the Easter Bunny, but because we follow Lenten traditions, we follow with the true Easter meaning as well.  It is big celebration of love.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new Easter Tradition:
    The Great Wolf Lodge!

    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=375180373203

    ReplyDelete