Friday, April 8, 2011

Five question Friday!


1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
 
If I could change one thing, it would be to be wiser and anticipate more what the other person is feeling before saying or doing anything.

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
 
I know I have been lost before, but nothing specific comes to mind. I do know that I always found my way back and that I usually can tell by my gut that I am going the wrong way.  It's kind of like a pulling back sensation.  I think of it as a gift. :)

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
 
Oh, so 5 star hotel. Not the outdoorsy type.  Not overnight, anyway.

4. Have you donated blood?
 
No, hate needles.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
 
Daniel and I have a budget that I run and we keep to it, mostly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment