Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A true story......

I am posting this morning to follow up on the last blog where I may or may not have fooled you into thinking that you were in for a scare......well, while I truly do not have many (or any) stories that will scare you, I do have some that can make the skin of some crawl.  I cannot claim myself as a medium or psychic, but I truly have had some experiences that would make you go hmmmm.  Empathic, maybe to some degree, but I definitely do sense things from the "other side"and from time to time have "known" things that I could not have known on my own.  I can tell you many stories, but one that sticks in my mind right this moment is the encounter the a man who passed away and wanted a message sent to his wife, through, a messenger.....me.  Everyday I would drive by the house of this man, I would hear the voice of this man telling me..."tell my wife I love her." EVERY single DAY!!!  It went on for weeks.  Sometimes twice a day, since it was on my way to and from my home.  How was I supposed to go and knock on her door so this man from the other side would leave me alone?!?  What would she say to me?  "YOU ARE INSANE!!"  "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!"  I dreaded it every single day.  The voice subsided on the day I decided I was going to tell her.....on the very day.  I decided to raise money to be donated to her kids, and when I got the desired amount to give her, I got up the courage, held tight to my little daughter's hand and made the very long trip up the trail to her house, my heart pounding harder with every single step.  Pound, pound...pound, pound.....  My hand lifts to ring the doorbell and I held my breath before the door was opened....by the housekeeper.....phew.  I got to wait a couple of minutes in the foyer that seemed like forever, then down the stairs came the wife, with a smile on her face, no clue about the message I was about to deliver.  She kindly introduced herself to my daughter (we knew each other in passing, but nothing more....she knew me enough to recognize my face) and we got her girls to come and play with her in the basement.  I told her that I was there to give her a donation in behalf of her girls and she gave me a CD that her husband had made that year which was a gift to any donors.  I was grateful to have it as a remembrance in honor of his life and talent.  Truth be told, it was the first time I was "meeting" him, as I did not even know what he looked like!  She invited me in for tea in the brightly lit kitchen and again, I got nervous thinking about how I was going to lay this one on her.
"I know you are going to think I am crazy, but I have something to tell you."  "This is really hard for me to tell you, but for the last couple of weeks, I have been hearing the voice of your husband telling me to tell you that he loves you."  Silence.  A look of disbelief.  "What else has he said?" She asked inquisitively, yet almost demanding.  "Nothing else. Just that he loves you."  Silence again.  "Well ask him why he left!?  We were supposed to go away together!!!" she protested in frustration.  "Tell him yourself.  Talk to him.  He is always with you."  I replied.  I apologized for upsetting her, explaining that he must have loved her very much to come through and give her the message.  She was grateful and expressed how much she missed him, talking about the plans they had made and where they wanted to go on vacation.  We sat in silence for a few moments and she thanked me as I finished my tea and we both went to check on the kids, who thankfully broke the awkwardness of the whole situation.  The girls loved my daughter and gifted her with a toy they were no longer playing with.  We thanked them, and off we went about our day.  I walked out, relieved that I survived the experience, unscathed and happy to have helped this woman financially and hopefully, emotionally.

Loudly yours,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment