Monday, March 26, 2012

Young Love (Panis Angelicus)

This weekend, I had the pleasure of singing at a Wedding at my Church.  The couple's love for each other was inspirational. They just seemed to truly, truly love each other.  There was just something in the way that they stood, looked at each other and just the energy they radiated was amazing.  I sing many weddings every year and there are different energies at each wedding.  This couple's love could be seen as well as felt. (By me, anyway.)  At most weddings, I always fondly remember my own wedding day and it is such a sweet feeling.  It is one of reasons I love to sing at weddings. It rekindles my own special day when I married my sweetheart.
I also got the pleasure of singing one of my favorite songs, ever....Panis Angelicus.  I was able to capture it and here is it for you to hear!  I hope you enjoy it.



Special thanks to my talented accompanist, Jim Keefe.  You are the best!
Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment