Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ear Candy this Sunday, 3/25/12


One of my friends on Facebook just introduced me to a new singing sensation from Britain.  This 17 year old is amazing.  The clip from Britain's Got Talent just brings tears to my eyes.  You have just got to love the underdog, the kid who looks are so deceiving, that you would never believe the utter beauty that comes from this young man's vocal chords.  I just cannot get enough of him.  He is just amazing.

In this clip, I just love the way Simon is SO sarcastic and then he has such a change of heart....

I just love the way these two stand by each others side....even though he truly out sings her.
I just love the way these two stand by each others side....even though he truly out sings her.


If you just loved what you heard and want more...





Gounod Ave Maria:



I just love his voice and could listen to him all day long....as I play his Schubert Ave Maria, my parakeets are going nuts, chirping right along....they really like him. :)
Loudly yours,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment