Friday, March 16, 2012

5 question Friday 3/15/12

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?

I couldn't tell you that or else I would have to kill you.  Seriously.  The one child I hide it from has access to this blog and he might see it, so I cannot divulge.  Sorry.  It's a good place, trust me. :)

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?

Oh, the shame.  I have to say kind of falling out, sometimes.  Once in a while, clean.  I have to do that again, very soon.  It does feel really good to have  a clean car.  I do find it hard though, with all the kids I drive around to get it to STAY neat.  I guess I will have to wait for them to grow (and for me to be a little neater) to have that kind of car. :)

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?

No.  Would I like to? Of course.  Just not on the top of the list of high priorities in my life.  I much rather go back to Ecuador.....

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?

Warm room and snuggly blanket?  I just can't seem to get warm enough!!!  I am only warm if it is warm out or if I am working out.  If I am over heated, it's not fun, but I would rather be hot than cold.


5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?

Coming home from Ecuador, in the middle of a thunderstorm.  NOT FUN at all.  It was so scary.  I was with my whole family and my Dad tried to comfort all of us girls, ( I have 2 sisters) but it was very frightening.  I was very happy when we landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment