Friday, July 29, 2011

It's time for 5 question Friday! :)

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
Yay! I am looking forward to a great big celebration on our 25th....with a big party!  I could not afford a photographer on my wedding day, I'd really like that.  I would probably have it very local, like the Country Club in town.  I look forward to it....and would have my kids as the bridesmaids and ushers.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Whining. Maoooooaaaammmmm! Ugh! That and the screech of my parakeets.  Love their chirps as equally when I hear my kids sing.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Probably all girls.  Although, I would miss the boys and how much they loved me when they were little.  (They were just A LOT more demonstrative when little...like my littlest boy is now)

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Yes.  Especially EFT.  Just love it.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
Yes. I would.  I would do whatever I needed to do to help them.  I would want the same for my own kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment