Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gratitude Journal Day 9

Today, I am grateful for Administrative Staff and those who answer the phone.  They are the ones, who usually have more patience than others and are there to answer questions. They are the guardians of their offices and the behind the scenes people who make things work.
I am also grateful for Professionals who do the jobs they do in our lives. Where might we be without them?  I especially appreciate those that are very practiced in their craft and who deliver quality work.  When anyone sees their work, they can truly appreciate them.  One person that comes to mind is the Music Minister at my Home Parish and the Funeral Director in the next town over from where I live. They both are excellent at what they do and it shows.
Finally, I am grateful for favor. Favor that comes from up above. I can see favor evident in my life and I am forever grateful. One little aside, though. I believe that you have to see yourself receiving that favor before you can get it. You have to feel as if you deserve good favor. If you cannot see yourself receiving favor, guess what? It will never come to you.   Believing that you deserve favor is the seed you must plant in order to receive the fruit that God’s favor brings.
Loudly yours,
AliciaPooh

No comments:

Post a Comment