Thursday, July 19, 2012

It Works! It really works!!



I wanted to share something with you that has changed my life!

My Cousin, Irene posted back in May, the following message on Facebook. 



Of course when I saw this post, I instantly messaged her!

"What the heck did you or are you doing?!?"

Her answer is was: "I went to my friend’s house and she
applied a wrap to my abdomen. It smells like eucalyptus
and give you a warm/cool sensation. You keep it on for
45 min to an hour. There is a lotion that is absorbed into
your body that works to detoxify you. You will get your
max results in 72 hours but you must drink half your body
weight in water ozs each day to flush the toxins.
The results last 4-6 months depending on how you eat and
exercise. There are also a bunch of other products as well.
I like it so far. I may become a distributor."


I could hardly believe what I was reading!  I HAD to try it!

After having 7 children, I was far from in love with my
belly and always wanted to have it fixed, but was afraid
of the surgery and did not want to incur the costs involved.




As soon as Irene got a wrap in her hands, she hurried over and let me try it.  I got that baby on my body in no time flat! We pre-measured, took pictures and slapped that wrap on me!  We waited for 45 minutes, looked at some of the other products and "ding!" the time was up!  I was so excited as I un-wrapped!!  The measurements were not as stellar as I thought they would be, but I did lose a 1/2 inch.  I was bummed at first, but as the days passed, I did see a bigger difference!  I kept my promise to drink half my body weight (in oz) of water and try to keep my diet as clean as possible...and wah laa!  

5 inches lost in 3 sections across my belly!
 
Below are my before and after pictures:

I was hooked and joined as a distributor.  In the days since I have joined, I have been more and more encouraged by the results I am seeing personally and by my clients. The ingredients are all natural and leading edge in their combination.  I am happy to be representing this company alongside my Gold and Silver Buying Business.


As a thank you, if you choose to share this wonderful product with 4 of your friends, you may wrap for free!  If you rather wrap alone, you may for only $30!  It has been and continues to be a great source of hope for women and men as they have a new start.


For more information, please check out my company website at:

http://www.aliciabozza.com
or 
http://facebook.com/wrapwithmealiciab

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Alicia Bozza
VP Gold Buying Division
Executive, It Works Global


No comments:

Post a Comment