Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Question Friday 7/13/12


1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?
I think men wearing sandals is fine, just without socks. 
 

2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?
One thing by One Direction.  It's just so catchy!  I know...just....whatever....
 

3. What summer camp should they make for moms? 
Spa camp with daycare.  Eat the perfect food, do the perfect exercises, have the perfect body.  Yeah...I'd go to that.
 

4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)
When a Man Loves A Woman by Bryan Adams....I could just float away on that song......<sigh>

5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?
I played music to my babies before they were born.  Every single one of them.  I liked to have the same music playing for them when they were born if I could.  At the birth of my last baby, I had this new fangled device that held mp3s along with a speaker, kind of like a little radio. I brought that along with us when I went to the hospital.  While I was pushing her out, the music suddenly changed to this song I had never heard before. It was twangy, if you know what I mean.  (I am not a huge fan of Country music....I respect it and like some, but not all) In the middle of all my classical, Baroque music, here was this odd, "one of these things is not like the other" song.  The name of the song? Honeycomb.  "Ugh! change that awful song!" I yelled to my hubby.  So, he did.  Ah...back to my Baroque......"HONEYCOMB! WON'T YOU BE MY BABY, HONEY COMB BE MY OWWWWNNN!" "WHAT?!? You have got to be kidding me! Get that off! I don't want to have my baby born to THAT song!" So hubby obliged, once again.  Back to Baroque.....not for long!  "OH HONEYCOMB!!!! WON'T YOU BE MY BABY, HONEY COMB BE MY OWN!!"  Get out of town? Are you serious?  "Ugh, just leave it!!!!" I said....and she was born on a sunny August morn to the Honeycomb song. It was just meant to be.  Later on, I came to find out that the song is about God's creation of woman.  God was teasing me and letting me know He was in control and not me.  (When will I ever learn?) :)


Loudly yours,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment