Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pink, sparkly disco balls....

  Visualization....it is one the keys to success...in my mind anyway.  This week was one riddled with illness,  and one of the main "sickies" was me. Ugh. Being sick and being Mom is not easy. Thank God for my cooperative Hubby who takes on the role of Mr. Mom so seamlessly, I begin to wonder why I stayed home all those years ago and not him!  

  Anyway, one of the things that I did yesterday (besides buy Ultra Tums) was to visualize....happier times, happier things.  

What might that be?  Well for me, turning my thoughts to my Birthday party last year is just the cure I need to take my mind off my aching tummy. So after I took a nap in the afternoon (It hurts so much it keeps me up at night), I took the time to plan my 2nd Annual Club night with the girls.  3 months early.  Just designing it and sending the invites out made me feel better since I imagine I will be as healthy as a horse by then. 

   It has a pink, sparkly disco ball on the front of it, with pink balloons on the envelope and all the info for the party. (I did it at Punchbowl.com...one of the classier invite websites out there) Pink sparkly disco balls....just the cure for a tummy ache!

Gotta go take a tums....

Loudly yours,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment